Today I gave another challenge over at Scrap-Friendzy. My challenge is to use at least 5 trends on a project. So, I decided to go with a layout. I searched the web for a sketch I wanted to use, and decided to try Creative Scrappers (#229) for the first time. I took a lot of inspiration from Jenny Evans' layout and created this Take 12 page:
My trends are: misting, washi tape, negative space, tiny alphas for a title, and twine. I used MLS City by the Bay for this layout. I thought the houses and trees worked well for a Take 12 page.
| A close up of the title and some of the misting. |
| Hidden journaling - a log of our day |
| Journaling tucked away as well as more of the misting. |
I also got a card done last night. One of the challenges at Scrap-Friendzy was a Tic Tac Toe board. I went with a square card with a sentiment and punch. I used some Bo Bunny Grease Monkey scraps, twine, and washi for this card. It is based off of the ScrapbookSteals MCM #104.

Very cute layout Stephanie! And love all the fun elements you added - the hidden journaling, the fun chevron style arrows, the confetti...so fun! And darling card too! Love it!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I love that page! The arrows, the washi tape - it is just so cute! Love your card, too!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!! I am impressed with the number of photos you got in your layout.....I'm a 1 or 2 photo scrapper and really envy those that can get a lot of photos in and still have room for fun stuff.....and you did it!!!! And the card is total cuteness.....loveeeee it!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, LOOK at ALL of THAT!!
ReplyDeleteThis is an amazing LO! I can't keep my eyes still.. I want to soak up everything on this page! Definitely LOVING this one!!
Toni..
http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/