Back in July, I won a $40 gift certificate from Artful Delight via Let's Get Sketchy. I had been holding on to it for almost 2 months, waiting for the perfect time to buy a kit or two. I was waiting for something "new" to me - a brand I wanted to try or a line I was dying to have. Then I saw that they had part of the June scrapbook kit available with Simple Stories Summer Fresh in it. I knew I had to jump! I had been wanting to try Simple Stories for a few months, and Summer Fresh was the first line of theirs that got me drooling. Well, they had it for a great deal - $15 with some solid Bazzill cardstock. But, that left $25. So, I looked at what else was available. I decided to go with the September card kit - many of my friends love October Afternoon, and that kit included some Cakewalk. Plus it had some Echo Park and Fancy Papers papers that I liked, so it was a pretty easy decision. I threw in a hexagon mask just to put me over the $40.
The scrapbooking and card kits normally each run $35 initially. Often, if a kit doesn't sell out, it is discounted to $23.50 the next month. And shipping runs $7.50 to the US and actual cost to all other countries - which makes these kits a great bargain! Plus, she has some fun little extras periodically in stock - mists, masks, stamps, etc. Definitely worth checking out what is in stock when you are ordering a kit!
Well, unfortunately when the box arrived (3 days later - fast shipping!), I accidentally got the August card kit instead. I thought about not saying anything, but then I noticed that it said September was sold out and August wasn't. I had a feeling the wrong items were totally by mistake and might cause other problems later. So, I sent a quick email saying that I got the wrong items on Saturday. I got a very quick response back that Leanne was sorry and would look into it when she got home later. A few hours later I got another email - this one saying that I could keep the August kit AND she was sending me the September one I wanted! What great customer service!
So, I quickly decided I would giveaway the August kit to a lucky follower of my blog. But, then I thought about what was int he kit, and realized that I could easily make it two giveaways! I am splitting the kit in half - each half will have 1 of each of the papers and a mix of the embellishments. Take a peak at what I am including in this giveaway:
| "A" side of 13 pieces of 6x6 paper |
| "B" side of 13 pieces of 6x6 paper |
| 4 8.5x11 pieces of Bazzill cardstock |
| Hero Arts background stamp, Prima flowers, MME Fun Day bling, Discover chipboard, and KaiserKraft rub-ons |
To make the giveaway easy, I am using Rafflecopter. Just complete the items below, and you will be entered into the giveaway!
And stay tuned tomorrow to see the layout I created using the Simple Stories Summer Fresh I got (and the new Let's Get Sketchy Challenge!).
And stay tuned tomorrow to see the layout I created using the Simple Stories Summer Fresh I got (and the new Let's Get Sketchy Challenge!).

That is great customer service and a great giveaway! I'm a scrapbooker and a cardmaker, so I kind of like them both, maybe a slight nod to the card kits because they always have some really cute stamps in there.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI like the colors and embellies of the September kit the best!
DeleteI like the July card kit!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun and generous giveaway Stephanie!!! I have been a follower of your blog for some time and enjoy it often.
ReplyDeleteOops forgot to mention that I like the July card kit the best!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun kit! Thanks for the giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteHard to pick a favorite. The July kit looks fun though!
ReplyDeleteI love the July card kit! Thanks!
ReplyDeletewell they all look yummy, but I like the September card kit best!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea to share your free kit! Love the colors :) I'm leaning toward the October kit myself!
ReplyDeleteGreat give-away, Steph! =)
ReplyDeleteWow, what great customer service!! I love that you are paying it forward too. Looking forward to tomorrow's reveal!
ReplyDeleteVery nice!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful giveaway, Stephanie! That October scrapbook kit looks really nice!
ReplyDeleteWhat a generous giveaway! So nice of you to share your goodies! It's hard to pick a favorite, but I like the looks of the July card kit the best I think!
ReplyDeleteIm going to try again!!! Love Artful Delights - SO generous! Looks awesome! Thanks for the giveaway! :-D
ReplyDeleteHow sweet!! Thank you for a chance to win! I am a new follower!
ReplyDeleteJust saw your blog so thought I would follow it. Very nice of you to offer a kit. Great paper too.
ReplyDelete