I finally got a "team B" layout done for Let's Get Sketchy before the reveal! I guess joining two design teams in a month put me a little behind!
I liked this sketch, so I wanted to make sure I got it done. Once I had my pictures, I realized I needed to adapt it to fit the papers and pictures better. So I rotated it and moved things a little. Then I got a little stuck with the flourish and flowers. This layout definitely isn't girly (although my older daughter is in the right photo), so I went with circles in a "bubble" idea for both the left and right side of the paper.
And as for that banner - I used the "cover" of the EP kit for it. You know - the page they give you with l ittle pieces of all the paper at the top so you know what you are buying? It isn't cardstock, but it works great for banners!
Everything on this layout is EP other than the twine (Twinery), black cardstock for the base to frame it, and the ink (ColorBox).
For more inspiration on this sketch, check out the other projects revealed on the blog! I can't wait to see what you create!


The colours, the circles, the banner...it's all perfect.
ReplyDeletegreat take on the sketch, love all of the punched circles
ReplyDeleteOoooh... I LOVE what you have done with this sketch!
ReplyDeletethe circles are adorable! And great colours..
Thanks for the inspiration..
Toni..
http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/
The colors and circles are wonderful! Beautifully done!
ReplyDelete