Since October has 5 Mondays, there is a "special" challenge over at Let's Get Sketchy! You are to scraplift a design team project posted today. And each of us on the design team have lifted another design team member - picking from layouts that had already been done for LGS challenges. I was assigned Stacia, and this is the layout I picked.
And here is what I created:
I used Simple Stories Summer Fresh, and let me just say I love this collection! It is just so much fun to use. The colors were perfect for these pictures of my kids at a local bounce house place. I finished the layout off with some Basic Grey buttons and brads, twine, and some Basic Grey flowers. The flowers and solid cardstock were in my Artful Delight kit, and they work perfectly with the Simple Stories papers. Below are some close ups of the embellishment clusters.
And the faux washi tape above - used to fix a spot on the layout! My youngest drooled some pretzel when I wasn't watching, so I covered up the spot with the sticker. Definitely a case of a happy accident!
So, get busy and lift a project posted today on the LGS blog!
Also, in case you missed it, there is a giveaway below :)


fun layout with great colour and super embellishing
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun LO, indeed!
ReplyDeleteKathleen
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/
I am a sucker for bits, and I just love all of yours :)
ReplyDeleteYour lift is great! What cute photos!
ReplyDeleteFantastic page! I love the multi photos! I find working with multi photos so challenging. Yours looks excellent!
ReplyDelete