Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Lil Farmers at the fair
Since I had Jillibean Soup out this weekend doing other layouts, I realized these papers would go well with our State Fair pictures from this year. Most of the pictures are about "farm" things we saw and did, and the colors worked perfectly. I pulled out a piece of American Craft baby paper for the background, and then used Jillbean Soup for the rest of the layout papers.
The little banners are the left are to help pull out more photos with journalling on them. There are 2 more 5x7s with collages of photos from the day. None of them are "amazing" photos, so I thought collages would work best.
I found that my journalling pen just smeared on the journalling stickers. I even waited an hour before touching it, and it just rubbed off. So, I will have to try another pen (location, date, etc).
And here is the sketch it is based off of, by another one of the design team members at Scrap-Friendzy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love it! Those papers are perfect for State Fair pics!
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful LO!! Love the pull-out photos!! ~ Blessings, Tracey
ReplyDeletehttp://gracescraps.blogspot.com/
That one is on my desk to do today! I LOVE your take on it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea to add pull-outs for more photos! I'll definitely need to put that idea to use! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDelete