Today I finished my next to last challenge over at Scrap-Friendzy for October - using textures of fall. I had these pictures printed and the piece of straw ready for the perfect sketch, and this week's Creative Scrappers sketch is just that. I just got a pack of MME Kraft Funday from ScrapbookSteals this week, and I put it to use. I thought the kraft was the perfect feel for this layout, and the title banner included fit amazingly. I finished off the layout with some twine (Twinery), brads (Stampin' Up), a button (Stampin' Up), and a unique item - staples used to create the hangers for the title banner.
Thanks for stopping by!


Stephanie! i love your page ;-)
ReplyDeletethank you so much for playing with us at Creative Scrappers !!!
Fantastic layout! I love the way you did your title!
ReplyDeleteYou did an amazing job with the sketch! The MME line is perfect for your photos!
ReplyDeletethis is a fantastic take on the sketch, love all the circles! I wanted to tackle that sketch, but ran out of time...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful page! Love the colors and banner! You did an exceptional job with the sketch!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful layout. Love the pretty paper and great photos.... :)
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorites you ever made.
ReplyDelete