Last night I threw together this card for my nephew who is turned 6 soon. I used
Unscripted Sketches #193 for this along with Nikki Sivilis My Lil Monster. I wish I had put the strips a little closer together, but I accidentally pushed down too hard to move them. Oh well. He is only 6, so he won't notice :)
The stripes look fine exactly where they are! This way the patterns don't compete with each other. Love the pop of color in you sentiment tab! Well done. Thanks for joing us this week at Unscripted Sketches and for sharing your sweet card with us!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Great card! Thanks for playing at US!
ReplyDeleteI think you are being too hard on yourself, this card is wonderful and I best he loved it. Thanks for sharing your take on this weeks sketch at Unscripted Sketches.
ReplyDeleteCool! Little boys and monsters go so well together. Thank you for joining us at Unscripted Sketches! :)
ReplyDelete