Thursday, January 31, 2013

A "Love" Themed Card Using MME Miss Caroline


This is a simple card I made this week to fit into three challenges.  The first is from Unscripted Sketches, which is where I got the layout idea for the card.  Here is Sketch #195:

The second is The Paper Girls Challenge #24 - Wood Elements.  This gave me the idea to use the wood grained papers in Miss Caroline (Fiddlesticks).
Finally, I entered this card into the Practical Scrappers Card Contest.  The first round submissions had to be a love theme.  So, I used the subway art piece from my 6x6 pad for the sentiment part of the layout.

Other than the MME Miss Caroline 6x6 pad, I used some kraft cardstock as the base, a doily, and a Stampin Up brad to finish this simple card off.

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Great colors! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I just love that woodgrain paper! Thanks for playing in the Paper Girls challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Love the use of wood grain paper with the softness of the doillie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! Love that doily! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete