Friday, March 15, 2013

Make Shift Drive In Movie

 Here is my most recent creation - a layout for both ScrapbookSteals MWM (Amber 4 from the sketch by Bev Code) and for About a Boy (Hoarders).

The photo is of my son watching SuperWhy over Christmas.  We were staying in a house that didn't have any working TVs, so my husband was able to turn a show on for him one afternoon on his phone so he could relax.  And he lined up his brand new Cars cars to watch with him.

The circle paper is from MMW Abbey Road that I have had for 2+ years.  The orange and green papers are scraps from AC Amy Tangerine that I have had for just over a year.  The blue and argyle papers are MME Fine and Dandy 6x6 (almost 2 years old).  The green washi is over a year old (Studio G), but the other two I got this year.
 As for the embellishments, all but the flair (Paper Play Studio) are over a year old.  The police car and frieght truck are buttons I got 2 years ago for Christmas.  The stars I got in a swap box over a year ago, and I think the green button is from a Christmas collection (FP) I bought 2 years ago (and if not, it is from another FP collection I bought over a year ago).
The alphas on the other hand are new.  I don't have a ton of alphas that I hoard really - well, not enough for these words at least!

And here is the sketch:


11 comments:

  1. Oh this layout is terrific! Andre photo and event are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is tooo adorable! Thank you for playing along at About a Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so very cute Stephanie! I love it and the kraft background! Thanks for playing along with us at About A Boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, love the cars you added in the cluster, Great story! Glad you joined us at About a Boy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love the title and the cute car buttons! Great job!! Thank you for joining us at AAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute, love those papers! thanks for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Stephanie!! Thanks for playing at AAB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the boy elements on the layout :)! Thanks for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout! Love your knack with layering. Thanks for playing with us at About A Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute layouts! Love all your embellishments! Thanks for joining About a Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this lo! great use of colors and embllishments. thanks for playing with us at AAB.

    ReplyDelete