Well, with a few people leaving the LGS design team, I decided to "jump" over to the Team B side, which means I now do the 2nd and 4th week sketches. So today is my first Team B reveal! This week's sketch is by the amazing Bev Code.
I decided to change this into a single photo layout, using 1 vertical photo instead of two horizontal photos. I pulled out a variety of MLS papers, and went to town on this fun layout of my oldest.
I loved layering little strips from the different collections along with a tiny bit of washi.
I decided I needed a bigger flower than I had in any of the collections, so I cut one out of white cardstock using a KLD template. Then I stitched it with coordinating colors to give it some dimension and fun.
The title was the hardest part. With all of the colors on the layout, it was hard to find alphas that popped. I ended up outlining them with black ink, but they still don't pop that much...
Now it is your turn!


So pretty! I love your product choices! And what an adorable photo! It's great to have you on Team B!
ReplyDeleteI love all the patterns and colors on your layout. Awesome work with the sketch!
ReplyDelete