Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Applying for my First Design Team

I have decided to submit an application for the Practical Scrappers Fresh Face designer.  If you have followed my blog for the last month or so, you have probably seen a few of the layouts I have submitted (and had published) on their blog.  I enjoy their challenges and calls, so I thought it would be worth wild to try out for this short term design opportunity.  Three months is about the most I can commit to right now anyways, so this seemed like a great!

One of the criteria they select on is traffic - can I bring them more traffic to their blog?  I hope so!  And you can help!  Check out their blog (link on the right with the big heart).  On Tuesdays there are special calls called Challenge Me Tuesdays (CMT).  They also have a list of other projects they would love to feature on their blog on the right side.  They also have a facebook page where they remind people of the calls and blog posts, so you can check that out too (and tell them I sent you).

If I don't get selected this month, I might try again at the end of the summer.  I don't want to be committed in August as it will be a CRAZY month with my youngest's first birthday as well as the end and beginning of a term and our church's VBS.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment