Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Take 12 March!

So, for my March Take 12 layout, I found a great layout on Scrapbooks, etc. for three 3x4.5 photos.  So, I created 3 collages with 4 photos each using my trusted friend - Picasa.  Then I went to sketching out the layout in the Silhouette Design software, which is what I do for most layouts these days.  As I was sketching it, I decided to incorporate two other challenges - Use It Tuesday's green challenge and a challenge by a Facebook friend to so a monochromatic page.  I found 6 different green papers in my stash that worked together, and I put them all on kraft cardstock.

Here is the sketch and the layout:

Papers Used: 
Fancy Pants Happy Together
Echo Park Times and Seasons
My Mind's Eye Abbey Road 
Fnacy Pants Little Sprout
Little Yellow Bicycle Tiny Princess
American Craft Baby

Other Materials Used:
Green bakers twine
Brown pigment ink
Green buttons
White Thickers (American Craft) with green pigment ink
White printer paper (journaling) with green pigment ink
Kraft cardstock

5 comments:

  1. You got great results using all those challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design of your page! Thanks for participating in Ella's Take 12 project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO!! You nailed that sketch perfectly!! So glad you joined us at UIT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout!....
    thanks so much for playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page and I love the layered details of your embellishments. Nice work combining several challenges together.

    ReplyDelete