While my husband was out of town for work this week, I organized some of the scrapping stash. Along the way I found projects that I had mostly finished, but still needed to do something to. So, I got to work getting those done. Some were adding a little twine. Some were printing and gluing the journalling on. A couple need pictures added (that I printed after the fact). I am glad those layouts can now move to my "completed" pile and out of the "not done" pile. I still have a few pages I did a year or more ago that need more work though - titles and journalling mostly of pages from trips. Here are a few of the "simple" finishes I did (many I have posted half done already):
This was for my daughter's Cubbies project over a year ago. We had it done except the last picture (because she wasn't quite 3 years old yet). So, I got that photo added.
This one is a MWM from ScrapbookSteals. I added the twine to the buttons, as I couldn't find my needle for twine when I did the rest.
This is another ScrapbookSteals MWM I have already posted. I got the journalling added (printer wouldn't print when I did the layout).
No comments:
Post a Comment