Friday, March 23, 2012

More of the Journey Mini Album


I now have 12 pages done.  With how thick these 12 are, I think I will only make the album 20 pages long, meaning I only have 8 more to go.  And since I have been completing them in groups of four basically, that means I only have 2 more groups to go.  In this set, I have one that is ScrapbookSteals Amethyst 5 (second picture, bottom left), Paper Girls Challenge #4 (first picture, bottom right), and a bunch of older ScrapbookStelas MWM and Authentique monthly sketches.  Hopefully I will have the book done for her by Easter (which is in just over 2 weeks)

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie, these are beautiful. Your friend will have such a special place to put the pictures of her son. You're doing such a great thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Cristine, these pages are all so beautiful and so precious for you friend. A gorgeous layout for The Paper Girls Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This album is gorgeous! Your friend is lucky. :)

    ReplyDelete