Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Journey Mini Album - First 4 Pages

A friend of mine recently lost a child between 16 and 20 weeks.  I decide to make her a mini album for the pictures she has of him (she did give birth to him just past 20 weeks, and a dear friend of hers took over 100 photos of him).  Since her favorite color is blue and the baby was a boy, I decided to use Authentique Journey for the album.  I am making 6x6 pages with mostly 3x4 photos (so she can print the pictures she wants easily as 2 per 4x6 print).  Here are the first four pages:
(ScrapbookSteals MWM sketch Garnet 4b and Authentique March sketch)

(ScrapbookSteals MWM sketches #31 and Garnet 3)

My plan is to just use the pieces from my Journey kit (bought from ScrapbookSteals with a few extra pieces for a scrapbooking store that went out of business), the few pieces of Authentique Mircale I won (die-cut pieces), solid cardstock, and the basic extras like buttons, ink, and twine.  That way the whole album will go together nicely.

2 comments:

  1. I love your mini album and the colors are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS and a wonderful sentiment!! I'm sitting here teary eyed because I'm just past the 24 week mark and my heart breaks for your friend. I hope she finds some comfort in this beautiful book you're making. What an awesome friend you are Stephanie!!

    ReplyDelete