Friday, March 9, 2012

ScrapbookSteals February Crop Challenges

Last month there was an online crop for ScrapbookSteals.  With each of those crops comes some challenges for the weekend.  The first is always the current MWM, and then there are normally 3 more.  Here are the two pages I made for the crop.

I used this sketch from Silhouette as the foundation of this page about my real scrapbooking area.  I used an MME 6 by 6 pad for the paper, and then just random embellishments I dug up to get a "messy" look.

This page was for the Something Old Something New Something Borrowed Something Blue challenge.  It is a picture of my son with his Cars cars.  The Doc Hudsons and one Mater are borrowed form church (and Doc is blue).  One of the Lightenings was brand new in this photo - purchased that day.  I used solid cardstock, black Sew Easy floss, and ink for this page - keeping it simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment